You need to download the article design template. Texts in MSWord format (.doc) are accepted that meet the design requirements.
You can find the application form, design template and other information on the page>>>
- Abstract (in the language of the text).
The volume of the annotation in each language must be 5 or more lines (1000 or more signs).
The annotation contains a general introduction to the article, highlights the main problems and goal as well as the main results and a very brief conclusion. The annotation should inform the reader in a brief form, what the article is about and what the main contribution of the author is, that is considered and discussed.
- Keywords (in the language of the text) .
- Introduction .
- Body text (may consist of several standard subsections for scientific articles: Survey of the external environment, Input data and methods, Research results, Discussion and analysis of results)
- Conclusions .
- Expression of appreciation (if sufficient)
- Abstract (summary of the article in English ). It consists of similar subsections as your article. Each section includes several sentences containing the basic information of the section. Abstract should inform the English-speaking reader in a brief form what the article is about and what the main contribution of the author is, that is considered and discussed.
- References . References of literature for foreign citations bases.
- 6 or more A4 pages (8000 signs or more), including illustrations and tables
- Line spacing - 1,5;
- Text margins - 20 mm from all sides;
- Paragraph - 10 mm;
- text - font Times New Roman (Cyr);
- font size 14;
- PROHIBITED: automatic hyphenation, literature in the form of endnotes, paragraph with spaces!
Design of pictures, tables, formulas:
- The wrapping of the Picture should be "In the text": (in the MSWord menu: Picture format / Position / Wrap / In Text).
- Flowcharts must be a single drawing or schema objects - combined: (in the MSWord menu: highlight Drawing / Grouping)
- Picture 1 - «name» - under the picture, in the center, font Times New Roman (Cyr), font size 14, bold. Link to the text - (picture 1)
- "Table" - the name of the table is centered, Times New Roman (Cyr), font size 14, bold. Link to the text - (table 1)
- the formulas can be designed in MS Equation 3.0 - in the center, on the right there is the number of the formula (1). Link to text - (1)